Sorry, we are temporarily out - but this won't last long! Check back tomorrow!
The CRAZEDpilot CP-1ANR is the most aggressively priced ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET on the market today. Amazing performance comparable to Bose and Lightspeed, but for a literal fraction of the price!
* Auto Power On and Off when the unit is either unplugged or when your intercom turns on! (NO POWER SWITCH!)
* Great active noise cancelling level, average 20dB same level with Bose headset. better than David Clark ENC
* One 9 volt battery working time up to 48 hours much better than David Clark 25 hours
* Stylish leatherette ear seals are soft to the touch yet do not sweat for extra comfort!
* When the ANR is ON, low frequency noise cancellation improves by an additional 18-24 dB
* AUX jack for iPhone/iPad/iPod music only with link cable included!
|CRAZEDpilot CP-1ANR||David Clark ENC|
|Noise reduction ratio (NRR) for PNR||24dB||23dB|
|Noise reduction ratio (NRR) for ANR||18-24dB, average 20dB,same level with Bose||17-22db, average 18dB|
|One 9 volt battery working time||as long as 48 hours||25 hours|
|Yes,included for free||sell seperately|
|Clip for battery box||Yes||No|
|Automatic-Shut Off Feature||Yes||Yes|
|comfort leatherette ear seal||Yes||Yes|
|price||Very competitive, please contact us for details||More than 700 USD|
Complete Product Detail:
SB (Submitted on Apr 6th 2017)
As a 30 year professional with a strong preference for proven, tried and true, I recently went to anr CP from David Clark's (clamps). I am extremely pleased with the quality, comfort and value. CP is truly crazed to sell these at this price. I would recommend these to anyone at any experience level. As a wearer of glasses, I was impressed with the sound seal with lower pressures on long flights. High quality and best value (by far).
Pablo (Submitted on Nov 7th 2016)
I try my new phones yesterday and i very happy with my purchase. Clear sound, high noise reduction, very comfortable and for an excelent price, i recommend it !
John K (Submitted on Sep 7th 2016)
I purchased the CP-1 ANR headset based on price and reviews. I have used them a few times so far. The comfort is great. My head does not feel like it it is in a vice all day. The sound is clear and great. The noise cancelling is great. The product is what I would have expected and the price is also worth it compared to Bose or others. I have used Bose before and my head and ears hurt after wearing them all day. Too much pressure on the spring mechanism for me. I would recommend these to any one especially for the price.