The CRAZEDpilot CP-1ANR is the most aggressively priced ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET on the market today. Amazing performance comparable to Bose and Lightspeed, but for a literal fraction of the price!
* Auto Power On and Off when the unit is either unplugged or when your intercom turns on! (NO POWER SWITCH!)
* Great active noise cancelling level, average 20dB same level with Bose headset. better than David Clark ENC
* One 9-volt battery working time up to 48 hours much better than David Clark 25 hours
* Stylish leatherette ear seals are soft to the touch yet do not sweat for extra comfort!
* When the ANR is ON, low frequency noise cancellation improves by an additional 18-24 dB
* AUX jack for iPhone/iPad/iPod music only with link cable included!
* Insert Battery face down with terminals as shown molded on the inside edge of the compartment
* Headset powers on AUTOMATICALLY with your intercom system (NO POWER SWITCH!)
* M/S SELECTOR on battery box selects between Mono and Stereo mode (depends on your intercom system)
* AUTO SHUTOFF (NO SWITCHES TO FORGET) when your intercom powers down
Note: Not for use with handheld radio adapters – the auto-ANR functionality only functions when plugged into an intercom system. If you wish to use in a handheld only application, we recommend using our CP-1ANR-HELI ANR Headset and purchase an additional H-GA (Heli to GA) adapter, as the helicopter ANR headset does not require the presence of an intercom for ANR functionality.
Why Choose the CRAZEDpilot CP-1ANR ??
Please read the reasons carefully in the following table:
|FEATURES||CRAZEDpilot CP-1ANR||David Clark ENC|
|Noise reduction ratio (NRR) for PNR||24dB||23dB|
|Noise reduction ratio (NRR) for ANR||18-24dB, average 20dB, same level with Bose||17-22db, average 18dB|
|One 9-volt battery working time||as long as 48 hours||25 hours|
|Clip for battery box||Yes||No|
|Automatic-Shut Off Feature||Yes||Yes|
|Comfort leatherette ear seal||Yes||Yes|
|Price||Very competitive||More than 700 USD|
Complete Product Detail:
ANR Aviation Headset (ANR power: 9V battery)
PNR Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR):24 dB
ANR Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR):20 dB
Total NRR 44 dB
Automatic Switch to Passive Mode with Low Battery
Battery Level Indicator
Super Soft Double Foam Head Pad
Precision flexible boom for perfect microphone placement
Headband Size Adjustment
Straight cord from headset to molded plug, 150CM
Assembled strictly following the FAA TSO standards
Type: Dynamic (F30)
Frequency Response:50 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity:95+/-5 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW input per earcup side) full volume on ear simulator
Active Noise Attenuation
Dynamic 42 ohms
Dynamic 300 ohms
Microphone and Amplifier
Element Type: Noise-canceling electret
Frequency Response:100Hz to 5 kHz
Operating Voltage (supplied by aircraft): 8-32 Volts DC
Sensitivity: -33+/-4 dB
(ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load)
Cordage: Straight cord from headset to molded plug, 150CM
Intercom Connections Plug:
Microphone Plug:PJ-068 (.206"F5.2 phone plug)
Boom: Flexible Boom
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ok, i've had this for about 20 hours so far. I love it, especially for the price.
As a 30 year professional with a strong preference for proven, tried and true, I recently went to anr CP from David Clark's (clamps). I am extremely pleased with the quality, comfort and value. CP is truly crazed to sell these at this price. I would recommend these to anyone at any experience level. As a wearer of glasses, I was impressed with the sound seal with lower pressures on long flights. High quality and best value (by far).
I try my new phones yesterday and i very happy with my purchase. Clear sound, high noise reduction, very comfortable and for an excelent price, i recommend it !
I purchased the CP-1 ANR headset based on price and reviews. I have used them a few times so far. The comfort is great. My head does not feel like it it is in a vice all day. The sound is clear and great. The noise cancelling is great. The product is what I would have expected and the price is also worth it compared to Bose or others. I have used Bose before and my head and ears hurt after wearing them all day. Too much pressure on the spring mechanism for me. I would recommend these to any one especially for the price.